Iconic Offices is Ireland’s leading flexible workspace provider, operating in 14 locations in Dublin. Since 2013, the Iconic team has grown into a crew of 52 strong. We’re all a bit mad here—a versatile bunch of creative, enthusiastic, hard-working people who believe in the job we do and the great things we can achieve by collaborating together and offering our clients the best possible service.
We do work hard but we also play hard. This is a super exciting team to be a part of and we’re expanding fast! We’re currently looking to fill two very exciting roles, one is the position of Community Manager and the second is part of the marketing team as Graphic Designer. Details on each below!
Iconic Offices is looking for a talented and passionate Community Manager. The ideal candidate is a shining example of a confident customer service professional that can warm a crowd. They can work independently with little supervision but have a strong commitment to the team and our company vision: creating an incredible experience for our members. The major goals of the Community Manager are member retention, driving revenue and running a great centre. Accountable for all centre operations and carrying out the day-to-day functions required to run the centre.
Hear from two of Iconic’s current Community Managers
- Serve as the primary contact for the centre and the members
- Ensuring that all members have an incredible experience daily
- Cultivating and nurturing deep relationships with members in person and via company online portal
- Deliver high level service by constantly exceeding member expectations
- Managing and maintaining CRM system as per company guidelines
- Setting up show offices as soon as new space becomes available
- Facilitating sales staff with tours and sales
- Professional experience in team management, customer service, hospitality, or event management preferred
- Extremely strong writing, communication and people skills
- Passion for working with as part of a team
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask
- The ideal candidate is honest, hard working, curious, creative and a high achiever
- Knowledge of/proficiency in key social media platforms and a keen eye for taking pictures is a plus
We’re looking to fill an exciting, creative, graphic design position, as part of the ever-growing and vibrant marketing team at Iconic Offices. The right person will help us in both pitching and marketing our business externally, while internally aiding our operations teams in communicating with our great community of members.
It’s a role for a person who LOVES (we mean true love sorts of levels here) design and the opportunity to work across a diverse mix of design projects. No two days are the same, and the opportunity to get creative and really make an impact in this role, is all there, for the right person.
Discover Iconic Offices
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media – This is our polite way of saying -design that excites!
- Designing to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Producing pitch decks & PowerPoint proposals – If you can make a PowerPoint pop as much as an illustrator layout, you’re the kind of person we want to be “our person”
- Creating print ready branding & graphics
- Design print material including posters, fliers, direct mail materials, brochures, booklets, exhibition displays etc. on brand
- Design logos
- Editing and updating Adobe file brand material
- Research and present design outlines, ideas, mood boards and mock-ups etc.
- Liaise with printers and other suppliers as necessary for the production of relevant print and promotional materials
- Update design elements of the company website, digital and print marketing materials, as support to the Digital Marketing Manager when required
- Video editing with illustration for social content
- Passionate (to burst) about Graphic design on all mediums and scales – There are no egos here – great posters are hailed in glory as much as 6 foot stunning displays
- Excellent communication skills (computer, spoken & written)
- Relevant design qualifications
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite -Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator – Design wizard levels preferable
- 5 years’ experience – Experience designing in a similar diverse and fast paced environment would be a real addition to our team, so tell us in the application – tell us all!
- Excellent organisational skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated, focused and driven
- Outgoing confident personality
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a small dynamic team
- Able to meet deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment
- Enthusiastic commitment to what you do
- Willingness to go the extra mile
Send an email with a link to your digital design portfolio or attach a pdf version, with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Digital magazines like issuu are also perfect. If you’ve any projects you are particularly proud of tell us about them and tell us why you are proud of those in particular. Help us understand why you may be the right fit to help our marketing department and business move into it’s exciting next phase!